Upper Left Coast

Thoughts on politics, faith, sports and other random topics from a red state sympathizer in indigo-blue Portland, Oregon.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

How Oregon are you?

I would have received a perfect score, except for the fact that I wasn't willing to lie and say I buy my espresso at Dutch Brothers. Well, I also didn't know the last question.

You are 86% Oregon

Congratulations! You are a native Oregonian. Pick up your honorary singing salmon plaque at City Hall.

How Oregon are you?
Quizzes for MySpace



(HT: The Blind Beggar)

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • At 7/06/2007 3:44 PM, Blogger Chuff said…

    96% I wasn't completely sure about drain. Anyway... I've been in Portland longer than my other places of residency, so I guess I can wear my webbed feet with pride now.

     
  • At 7/06/2007 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    97%!!! that was fun! Family thought i was nuts cause I kept saying Two a litin. Too alidin

     
  • At 7/06/2007 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    woops - 8:56 anon was me....

    Aron!!!

     
  • At 7/10/2007 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I got a 97 because I didn't answer one question. Others really didn't apply because they're about things I don't do, but I know the right answer. I knew a man from Forest Grove who told me he ordered a Tualatin Valley wine in NYC, and the waiter told him it was pronounced "two-a-lattin".

    I've only been here 20 years.

     
  • At 7/11/2007 10:34 AM, Blogger Chuff said…

    For some reason I loved saying "Terwilliger" as tah-will-a-gerr when I was younger.

     
  • At 7/12/2007 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cooch (couch)
    Katy carwash (Kaady)
    Van do zer Corridor (VanDuzer)
    and the ever popular...

    Heceta Head Lightstation

    Aron

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
 
Google