Upper Left Coast

Thoughts on politics, faith, sports and other random topics from a red state sympathizer in indigo-blue Portland, Oregon.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Banned by Bogdanski

For whatever reason, Portland blogger Jack Bogdanski has decided that he will delete any comment I make on his site.

On a previous post around the time Sarah Palin was introduced, he deleted my comment about abortion and said he did so because he wasn't sure if what I wrote was accurate (it was, but I don't think that's really the issue here). I'd argue that 1) If it's not accurate, it would be better to let his army of lefties show where I'm wrong; and 2) I somehow doubt he holds the same standard for his friends on the left.

But that's fine -- it's his site and he can do what he wants with it.

However, the point I made on yesterday's post was that John McCain is hardly unique among presidential candidates making stump-speech gaffes. Take this video, for instance:



To Jack, if he notices my link to his site: I enjoy your writing, and I'm sorry you're not willing to allow viewpoints that vary from your own.

To my friends on the right -- please don't take this as an opportunity to bash Jack. We don't need to stoop to that level, no matter what the other side may say.

1 Comments:

  • At 10/29/2008 5:58 PM, Blogger MAX Redline said…

    LOL! You know, it's just a coincidence, but the blogger "word verification" window for this post came up as "cults".

    As that's what Bog seems to want to have, I thought it highly amusing.

    Anyway, welcome to the ever-widening group of folks "banned" from commenting on his little blog.

    You join Rob Kremer, me, and a host of others who had the audacity to post an innocuous comment that did not adhere to the tax prof's view.

    I've actually been thinking of starting a new blog, "BANNED BY BOG", where banees can post comments that they would have liked to post over at his site.

    Personally, I used to check his site daily, and I had it linked in one of my sidebars for several years. He used to have good stuff.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
 
Google