Upper Left Coast

Thoughts on politics, faith, sports and other random topics from a red state sympathizer in indigo-blue Portland, Oregon.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Which superhero are you?

Superman's OK, but I really like Spidey, and I'm intrigued by the idea that I'm not that far from the Hulk. Must be my temper.

Your results:
You are Superman
























Superman
55%
Spider-Man
55%
Hulk
50%
Robin
40%
Green Lantern
40%
Supergirl
35%
Batman
35%
Catwoman
35%
The Flash
30%
Iron Man
20%
Wonder Woman
10%
You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test



(HT: Brian)

3 Comments:

  • At 7/26/2006 9:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ken,

    I am so relieved that Wonder Woman came in at 10% :)

    Lois

     
  • At 7/26/2006 10:26 PM, Blogger Ken said…

    Yeah, but Supergirl and Catwoman are each at 35 percent. What does that say? (I'm afraid to hear the answer...)

     
  • At 7/27/2006 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think it says more about Batman than you Ken ;)

    Lois

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
 
Google