Upper Left Coast

Thoughts on politics, faith, sports and other random topics from a red state sympathizer in indigo-blue Portland, Oregon.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Quote of the Day: Michael Totten on Israel

Portland's Michael Totten has made several trips and written extensively about the middle east. As such, he has more knowledge of Israel, Lebanon and vicinity in his little finger than I have in my entire body.

He's out of the country for a while, but he made a short post on Wednesday, which included this gem (the gist of which I borrowed in my previous post):
The people of both Lebanon and Israel have my deepest sympathies. The Israelis do not deserve to be bombed by Hezbollah, and the Lebanese do not deserve to be bombed because of Hezbollah.

Hezbollah, though, deserves every last bomb that lands on their heads. There is a special circle in Hell dedicated to terrorists who hijack countries and use civilian populations as human shields. Hassan Nasrallah is using some of my personal friends as human shields, and for that I hope he dies twice.
Ditto.

By the way, Michael's previous posts are well-worth the read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
 
Google