Upper Left Coast

Thoughts on politics, faith, sports and other random topics from a red state sympathizer in indigo-blue Portland, Oregon.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

My pet peeve

I sometimes get email with a beautiful story or life lesson, and at the end it says something like, "You have a choice -- you can send this to as many people as possible, to brighten their day, or you can delete it. You know which choice I made."

It doesn't matter how nice or important the message; I hate being guilted into something. Guess which choice I make?

Does that make me a bad person?

1 Comments:

  • At 3/22/2006 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If it does, I'm one too! I especially hate the "send to 10 people or else", or "send to 6 people for good luck" ones. My answer is DELETE, DELETE, DELETE!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
 
Google