Upper Left Coast

Thoughts on politics, faith, sports and other random topics from a red state sympathizer in indigo-blue Portland, Oregon.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

A great military slide show

I've watched this twice, and I've ended up as a sniffling idiot both times. If you can get through it without so much as a damp eye, you'd better check your pulse.

This is dedicated to our military, who -- whether you like the Iraq situation or not -- are sacrificing so you and your family can have the freedoms that only our great country affords.

2 Comments:

  • At 3/08/2006 2:17 PM, Blogger B.B. said…

    Your link just takes me to that one .jpg, not to a slide show. But it's stil la cool picture.

     
  • At 3/08/2006 2:46 PM, Blogger Ken said…

    Oops. That's because I forgot to put a link in. It's fixed now, I hope.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
 
Google