Upper Left Coast

Thoughts on politics, faith, sports and other random topics from a red state sympathizer in indigo-blue Portland, Oregon.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Open up your wallet and dig deep

As an Alaska Airlines mileage plan member, I'm on their mailing list for plan updates. Today, I got an email about their new My Wallet feature, which essentially sounds like a central hub to use one's air miles.

Here's a screenshot of the email (click on it to see a bigger version):














The name is lame enough -- thought up by a guy, no doubt, as I don't know many women with wallets (but perhaps most of their members are men?) -- but I had to laugh when I got to the end of the e-mail explanation:




I misread it as "Open up your Wallet," which seems to be what everyone is having to do lately when they fly.

But that probably isn't the message that Alaska Airlines intended to send.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
 
Google