Upper Left Coast

Thoughts on politics, faith, sports and other random topics from a red state sympathizer in indigo-blue Portland, Oregon.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

'The kind of love that any ninth grade boy understands'

That's how Tucker Carlson from MSNBC described the media's love affair with Barack Obama:
It's the kind of love that anybody who's been a ninth grade boy understands, this species of love. I think about you when I go to bed, too embarrassed to stand up, it's Sealed-With-A-Kiss love.
And Chris Matthews has a plethora of in-love-with-Barack quotes, but here's my favorite:
This is the kind speech I think first graders should see, people in the last year of college should see before they go out in the world. This should be, to me, an American track, something that you just check in with now and then, like reading Great Gatsby and Huckleberry Finn.
Check out the rest below, and then tell me with a straight face that the media's not biased in favor of liberals:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
 
Google