Upper Left Coast

Thoughts on politics, faith, sports and other random topics from a red state sympathizer in indigo-blue Portland, Oregon.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

I'm back!

My computer is fixed, and I'm back among the internet-connected.

If you're a Macintosh user in the Portland area, let me heartily recommend MacForce in the industrial southeast. They are far more knowledgeable, helpful and cool than some of the other Mac stores in town, and are well worth the drive from wherever you live. My house is within spitting distance of perhaps the area's biggest Mac store, but I will not set foot in there again (e-mail me, and I'll explain).

I drive across the bridge to MacForce anytime I need something, and I recommend you do the same. Ask for Todd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
 
Google