Upper Left Coast

Thoughts on politics, faith, sports and other random topics from a red state sympathizer in indigo-blue Portland, Oregon.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Quote of the Day: on Rachael Ray

Today's QOTD comes from Brian at A Boy Named Sous, for his description of the Food Network diva that seems to show up on every cooking show, cookbook and magazine cover even remotely related to food:
OK, I'll admit that I ceased being a Rachel Ray fan a long time ago. It's not bad enough that I've never spent $40/day on food while on vacation in m entire freaking LIFE, but the fact that every damned thing she eats gets a reaction that would make a pr0n star proud gets on my nerves.
Yep, the reaction-to-food thing bugs me, too.

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 4/12/2007 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 4/12/2007 10:11 PM, Blogger Ken said…

    Hello Brottons. I'm deleting your comment, not so much because I'm unsympathetic to your point, but because you've posted something that's completely unrelated to the topic.

     
  • At 4/15/2007 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 4/15/2007 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 4/16/2007 8:01 AM, Blogger Ken said…

    Anthony & Tammy,

    I'll make you a deal: I won't tell you what to do on your blog, and you give me the same courtesy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
 
Google