Upper Left Coast

Thoughts on politics, faith, sports and other random topics from a red state sympathizer in indigo-blue Portland, Oregon.

Monday, May 02, 2005

You found me!

This post pushed me over the edge to explore some other options for blogging. iBlog was a good place to start, but it requires me to know HTML to take advantage of some features, and I just don't have the time to deal with that.

So for now, I'm giving Blogger a try.

UPDATE: OK, so Blogger requires that, too. I guess I can't escape it.

2 Comments:

  • At 5/02/2005 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, I found my favorite blogger! Am I supposed to see something when I click on that Mudville Gazette link?

     
  • At 5/15/2008 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
 
Google